Currency
+20 111 049 33 35
Best Way Street, Building 24, Hurghada
sales@living-point-property.com

Adorable Penthouse with breathtaking sea view

5,007,544 EGP

Features

  • 24/7 Security
  • Balcony
  • Elevator
  • Fountains
  • Full Sea View
  • Kids Area
  • Parking
  • Play Area
  • Pool Bar
  • Private Parking
  • Reception services
  • Restaurants
  • Swimming Pool
  • Swimming pools
  • Terrace
  • Underground Parking

Details

Penthouse in Hurghada – Aldau Heights

This special penthouse in Hurghada will surprise you with its sea view from the balcony and spacious roof.

Penthouse with an area of 208.22 m2 has:

  • Living room
  • Kitchen
  • Three big bedrooms
  • Balcony
  • Three bathroom
  • Terrace

The apartment is located on the last floor with extra roof terrace – in the Gateway Residence (First Phase) and is completely ready to move in.

Buy Penthouse in Hurghada – pay now or later!

This super offer is available in 5 years installments!

  • Pay only 15% of the initial payment, and pay the remaining 85% in installments.

This is the rarest and most profitable offer on the real estate market!

  • Or pay the full amount right away and get a significant discount.

AlDau Heights – there is always a choice

A few words about AlDau Heights

AlDau Heights is a luxury resort in a central location and only a few minutes’ walk from the pedestrian promenade in Hurghada. The breathtaking public beach of the Red Sea can also be reached in a short time. In addition, the building structure combines pristine surroundings and maximizes the view of the Red Sea especially from this apartment. Al Dau Heights is in a rapidly growing new residential complex with pools, cafes and restaurants.

Facilities

  • High standard elevators
  • Treadmills
  • Fire exits
  • Central satellite TV
  • Adults / children’s pools
  • Concierge service
  • Cafes and restaurants
  • Children’s playgrounds
  • Retail Stores
  • Walkways for pedestrians
  • Underground parking
  • Security 24/7

This penthouse in Hurghada is one of the rare units left in AlDau Heights. We, from Living Point Property, are happy to offer it for our clients.