As a European (including UK) what do I need to get a residency visa?

To get a residency visa, you need the contract of sale for your apartment OR a stamped rental contract (the apartment owner will have to do this for you), 2 passport photos and some copies of your passport (page with your photo and the page with the last entry stamp). To be 100% sure, you should inquire at your embassy or at the Hurghada "Visa Office".

Note: This answer refers to fellow citizens of the European Union (incl. Great Britain). Different requirements apply to other nationalities.

Last update on 2023-07-03 by Joachim Kipka.

Go back